Student Success Network
These Warriors are here to support you!
The Business Office
- Can answer questions regarding billing or financial holds.
- The Business Office is located on the second level of the Abbott Center.
The Career Center
- Can answer questions regarding career exploration/choice, internships, resume & cover letter critiques, and mock interviewing.
- The Career Center is located on the second level of Andorfer Commons.
- Can answer questions regarding student meal plans.
- Dining Services is located on the first level of Andorfer Commons.
IT Services Help Desk
- IT Services provides the infrastructure, support, and tools for students, faculty, and staff to have the technology resources for an excellent academic experience. We provide expertise with full-time staff and student employees who are willing to assist with any technology issue encountered.
- The IT Services Help Desk is located on the first level of Keene.
- Can answer questions regarding research papers and finding academic sources.
- Also home to The Writing Center on the second level.
- McMillen Library is located on the first and second level of the Snyder Academic Center.
Office of Athletics
- Your home for Warrior Athletics. Access schedules for all Warrior Athletic events. Grab your best orange and black outfit and come out to a game this year.
- The Office of Athletics is located on the second level of Schaefer Center.
Office of Campus Safety & Security
- Consists of a dedicated team of security officers, contracted police, and the Director of Safety & Security.
- Stop by and meet our Security Officers in Andorfer Commons next to the Student Affairs suite.
Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Looking for ways to get connected and involved on campus?
- Meet the Diversity & Inclusion team on the first level of Andorfer Commons in the Student Affairs suite.
Office of Financial Aid
- Can answer questions regarding filing FAFSA, scholarships, and financial aid offers.
- The Office of Financial Aid is located on the second level of the Abbott Center.
Office of International Services
- Services include advising, counseling, and advocating for F visa holders on various topics, such as immigration, cross-cultural awareness, and personal matters.
- The Office of International Services is located on the second level of Andorfer Commons.
Office of Residence Life
- Residence Life strives to provide students with a living environment that is conducive to both academic success and social development.
- The Office of Residence Life is located in the Student Affairs suite on the first level of Andorfer Commons.
Office of Student Engagement
- There are plenty of ways for students to get involved at Indiana Tech when they’re not in the classroom.
- Meet the OSE team located on the first level of Andorfer Commons in the Student Affairs suite.
- Have a question about your degree program? Need a copy of your Indiana Tech transcript? Running into issues trying to register for classes?
- Stop by the Registrar’s Office located on the lower level of the Snyder Academic Center.
The Wellness Clinic
- The health and wellness of our students – inside and outside of the classroom – is extremely important to Indiana Tech. That’s why our Wellness Clinic is equipped with a health clinic nurse practitioner and qualified counseling professionals to help our student body maintain optimum physical and emotional health.
- Stop by the Wellness Clinic located on the lower level of Andorfer Commons in the Student Affairs suite.