We collected these helpful resources for you to use in addition to tutoring.
- Khan Academy: A free online collection of video tutorials covering a range of subjects. Students at all levels have found the math tutorials beneficial. This site is highly recommended by professors.
- APA Style: A tutorial, prepared by the staff of Harvard Graduate School of Education, to teach the fundamentals of APA style.
- Learning Motivation: Assess your preferred motivation style.
- Learning Styles: Assess learning style.
- Math Survey: Review your math study skills.